Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hello Poplar choir!

Hello choir!

Here is the recording we made from todays rehearsal. You are very fast learners! Because we are performing it next wednesday and Mrs Bennet won't be in school to practise with you can you please listen to it and sing along with our recording. This will help you learn the words and you can practise the actions.

Who can remember which phrase is the quietest?




Thank you choir for taking the trouble to find the blog and listen. I think we need to create our own choir blog to put up useful information and some audio clips. What do you think?

Happy singing!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sapna rawat i'm a blogger,I like your posts and blog theme also.
Visit this link also for good quality movies ipad training course
human anatomy and physiology study course

swati said...

I am swati, I am also a web designer and I like your blog too much the colors and themes are really nice.
Do visit my blog ipad training course